- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thelonious Monk - Paris 1969
- Write a Review
- #K54452 000000000 K54452000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release from the Jazz legend. Thelonious Monk Paris 1969 is a fascinating and im...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release from the Jazz legend. Thelonious Monk Paris 1969 is a fascinating and important late-career document of the legendary Jazz pianist and composer in performance with his Quartet at the Salle Pleyel concert hall in Paris, France on December 15, 1969. The concert also featured a surprise guest appearance from renowned drummer Philly Joe Jones.;Track List:1. I Mean You;2. Ruby My Dear;3. Straight No Chaser;4. Bright Mississippi;5. Light Blue;6. Epistrophy;7. Don't Blame Me;8. I Love You Sweetheart of All My Dreams;9. Crepuscule with Nellie;10. Bright Mississippi (Reprise);11. Nutty;12. Blue Monk
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.