- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Himself
- Write a Review
- #L00786 000000000 L00786000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the jazz great. This 1957 LP-Monk's fourth for Riverside-was release...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the jazz great. This 1957 LP-Monk's fourth for Riverside-was released just as he was becoming a major star in the jazz world. It was the pianist's first (almost) entirely solo album, which allows the listener to intimately appreciate Monk's artistry. The album includes two performances of lasting significance: the unaccompanied version of his classic "'Round Midnight," and the one exception to the album's solo format, "Monk's Mood," on which he is joined by Wilbur Ware and-for the very first time-John Coltrane. Also includes "April In Paris", "I'm Getting Sentimental Over You" and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.