- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thes One - Where The Piecelock En
- Write a Review
- #K67019 000000000 K67019000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Where The Piecelock Ends is a collection of beats recorded straight from the stereo output of Thes O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Where The Piecelock Ends is a collection of beats recorded straight from the stereo output of Thes One's Akai MPC3000 in December 2014. It was first presented as a free gift to lovers of sample based production via the artist's Soundcloud. Now available on vinyl for the first time via Thes One's Piecelock70 and Redefinition Recs.;Track List:1. Hard Times;2. Be Strong;3. Brincidofovir;4. Kids;5. The Music Is News;6. Everybody Must Get Stoned Once;7. High Tide;8. Numbers Station Theme Song;9. Dark Days;10. Raindrops at Midnight;11. For Seasons;12. Dead in the Water;13. Hear and Now;14. Drummond for Love;15. The Dusty Trail Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.