- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thicker Than Water (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K67120 000000000 K67120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jack Johnson has stitched together an organically focused, acoustic-centered collection that would s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jack Johnson has stitched together an organically focused, acoustic-centered collection that would seem as welcome on a shady creek bank as a sunny, wave-lapped beach. Johnson offers up an acoustic take of his sophomore album's "Holes to Heaven" and the sprightly instrumentals "Moonshine" and "Cove," while longtime associate G. Love duets on the spare, rootsy "Rainbow." Love and band Special Sauce also contribute the even grittier instrumental "Hobo Blues" and laconic "Honor and Harmony."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.