- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thievery Corporation - The Temple Of I & I
- Write a Review
- #K55286 000000000 K55286000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the tenth studio album from Washington DC duo Thievery Corporation. The 15 trac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the tenth studio album from Washington DC duo Thievery Corporation. The 15 tracks, recorded on location in Port Antonio JA, finds the duo deftly blending their signature style with the classic dub, dance hall, and roots vibes that have inspired them over an illustrious 20-year career. Featuring vocals from Mr Lif, Racquel Jones, Lou Lou Ghelichkhani, Shana Halligan, Puma and others. Thievery Corporation was formed in the summer of 1995 at Washington D.C.'s Eighteenth Street Lounge. Rob Garza and Lounge co-owner Eric Hilton were drawn together over their mutual love of club life, as well as dub, bossa nova and jazz records. The duo has publicly stated their fondness of the Brazilian culture in interviews and liner notes of their releases, especially of the 1960s Bossa Nova music movement.;Track List:1. Thief Rockers Feat. Zee;2. Letter to the Editor Feat. Racquel Jones;3. Strike the Root Feat. Notch;4. Ghetto Matrix Feat. Mr. Lif;5. True Sons of Zion Feat. Notch;6. Temple of I I;7. Time + Space Feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkani;8. Love Has No Heart Feat. Shana Halligan;9. Lose to Find Feat. Elin Melgarejo;10. Let the Chalice Blaze;11. Weapons of Distraction Feat. Natch;12. Road Block Feat. Racquel Jones;13. Fight to Survive Feat. Mr. Lif;14. Babylon Falling Feat. Puma;15. Drop Your Guns Feat. Notch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.