- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thin Lizzy - Thunder & Lightning
- Write a Review
- K60106 000000000 K60106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:CCVinyl. Com Exclusive Limited edition 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Limited to 500 copies! C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:CCVinyl. Com Exclusive Limited edition 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Limited to 500 copies! Charged by the creative force of the late Phil Lynott, the legendary Irish hard-rock band Thin Lizzy combined working class romanticism and Irish folk law with piercing dual-guitar lines. Like artists such as Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan, Lynott was a poet of the downtrodden who helped break down racial stereotypes in rock and became one of the most influential front men in hard rock and heavy metal. Thin Lizzy's twelfth and final studio album Thunder And Lightning (1983) was a showcase for some of the most distinctive and powerful music of the band's career. New hotshot guitarist John Sykes added a new dimension to Lizzy's signature sound here and producer Christ Tsangarides brought out the best in songs which ranged from the full-on riff rousing title track to the melodically motivated single "Cold Sweat," onwards to the more searching, almost sedate "The Sun Goes Down" and finally to the charismatic nuances of closing cut "Heart Attack. ";Track List:1. Thunder and Lightning 4:55;2. This Is the One 4:01;3. The Sun Goes Down 6:18;4. The Holy War 5:10;5. Cold Sweat 3:05;6. Someday She Is Going to Hit Back 4:06;7. Baby Please Don't Go 5:12;8. Bad Habits 4:05;9. Heart Attack 3:37;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.