- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thin Lizzy - Vagabonds of the Western World
- Write a Review
- #K74220 000000000 K74220000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a deluxe gatefold Tip-On jacket. Includes liner notes and rare archival ph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a deluxe gatefold Tip-On jacket. Includes liner notes and rare archival photos. Seismic shifts happened between the previous year's Shades of a Blue Orphanage and 1973's Vagabonds of the Western World. Front man Phil Lynott was still documenting working class life in the group's native Dublin, and the band still featured guitarist Eric Bell and drummer Brian Downey, even if Bell was soon to leave the shift was in the feel of the album. Between Jim Fitzpatrick's lurid album cover which depicted the band in space, the new, hot-rod-like Thin Lizzy logo, and Lynott's newly throaty howl, it's possibly the first Thin Lizzy album on which they truly could be described as a hard rock band. After the album, and after Bell's departure due to ill health and disillusionment with the music industry, Thin Lizzy were reinvented once again. Lynott recruited two guitarists and the band left Decca to record for Phonogram.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, 24 BIT REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.