- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Third Coast Kings - West Grand Boulevard
- Write a Review
- #K74938 000000000 K74938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Ann Arbor-based Funk/Soul band. Recorded in Detroit with the full band in one ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Ann Arbor-based Funk/Soul band. Recorded in Detroit with the full band in one room, a minimum amount of effects, processing, microphones and mixed by much respected Funk producer Nate Goldenton, WEST GRAND BOULEVARD is the follow-up to their self-titled 2012 album. Detroit is a city of music and muscle, and this is the sound it makes when it flexes. Every track on the album is inspired by the sights, sounds, smells and history of the city. Funky instrumentals range from gas-guzzling burners to high strutting cruisers. Looking to present this history lesson/house party in a raw and real manner, the group enlisted engineer Jim Roll and Goldenton to capture the music in the most authentic (and these days, difficult) way possible. This is how Detroit did it in the '60s and '70s, so get to work on that time machine, or just let the Third Coast Kings take you on a vintage tour of WEST GRAND BOULEVARD.;Track List:1. Ice Cream Man;2. Get Some Leave Some;3. Moving in the Night;4. High;5. Sporting Life (I'm a Man);6. West Grand Boulevard;7. Turns to;8. Lead Foot;9. Birds and Bees;10. Jelly Roll;11. Just Move;12. Errol Flynns
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.