- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Third Eye Blind - Third Eye Blind 20th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K55154 000000000 K55154000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded 20th Anniversary edition. Third Eye Blind is the debut stud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded 20th Anniversary edition. Third Eye Blind is the debut studio album by American rockers Third Eye Blind, released in April 1997. The album spawned five singles, including the top ten chart hits 'Semi-Charmed Life',' Jumper', and 'How's It Going to Be'. 'Semi-Charmed Life' peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100, and was #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks for eight weeks. It also earned Third Eye Blind a Billboard Music Award for modern rock track of the year. To date, their eponymous debut has been the group's most successful album, reaching #25 on the US Hot 100 and selling six million copies in the U.S. alone.;Track List:1. Losing a Whole Year;2. Narcolepsy;3. Semi-Charmed Life;4. Jumper (1998 Edit);5. Graduate;6. How's It Going to Be;7. Thanks a Lot;8. Burning Man;9. Good for You;10. London;11. I Want You;12. The Background;13. Motorcycle Drive By;14. God of Wine;15. Alright Caroline;16. Scattered;17. Slow Motion (Demo);18. Semi-Charmed Life (Demo);19. Kiss Goodnight (Demo);20. Scattered (Demo);21. Heroin (Demo)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.