- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Third Eye Blind - Third Eye Blind
- Write a Review
- #K55825 000000000 K55825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. THIRD EYE BLIND was the eponymous debut for the American alternative rock ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. THIRD EYE BLIND was the eponymous debut for the American alternative rock band Third Eye Blind, originally released in 1997. It spawned several singles, including top 10 charting "Semi-Charmed Life", "Jumper", and "How's It Going to Be". While Third Eye Blind peaked at #25 on the Billboard 200, it spent 104 weeks on the charts. It is the group's bestselling album, having been certified 6 X Platinum. THIRD EYE BLIND is catchier than the average post-grunge album, and that fact alone reveals a lot about the band. Instead of relying on standard, plodding grunge influences, Third Eye Blind draw heavily from the simple hook-laden traditions of classic Arena Rock, which makes the album more immediate. THIRD EYE BLIND is easy on the ears, and it's straight-ahead professionalism makes it a pleasurable listen for post-grunge.;Track List:1. Losing a Whole Year;2. Narcolepsy;3. Semi-Charmed Life;4. Jumper;5. Graduate;6. How's It Going to Be;7. Thanks a Lot;8. Burning Man;9. Good for You;10. London;11. I Want You;12. The Background;13. Motorcycle Drive By;14. God of Wine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.