- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Third Eye Blind - We Are Drugs
- Write a Review
- #K56486 000000000 K56486000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 2017 Third Eye Blind celebrates the 20th Anniversary of their ground-breaking self-titled debut. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 2017 Third Eye Blind celebrates the 20th Anniversary of their ground-breaking self-titled debut. The band spent the Summer of 2016 doing festivals around the world, including appearances at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Bumbershoot, Reading and Leeds and their hometown festival Outside Lands. In the midst of preparing for the Summer run and during the run, the band found time to record the 7-track EP, We Are Drugs, at Sonic Ranch, a residential recording studio complex located 40 miles south of El Paso, TX. "The setting allowed us the focus to take songs sometimes all the way from inception to completion in continuous sessions," explains frontman Stephan Jenkins. "We also allowed ourselves freedom on We Are Drugs from any definitions or guidelines of what we were supposed to be. We just took joy in getting in a big room together and letting music happen and then chasing it around wherever it led us. It is one of the most freeing recording experiences I have had.";Track List:1. Company of Strangers 3:10;2. Queen of Daydreams 4:01;3. Don't Give in 3:38;4. Isn't It Pretty 4:05;5. Sherri Is a Stoner 4:12;6. Weightless 3:50;7. Cop Vs. Phone Girl 3:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.