- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
This Is What You Are
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63806 000000000 L63806000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Taken from his hit album "Handful of Soul," which sold more than 300,000 copies, this release presents the radio versio...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Taken from his hit album "Handful of Soul," which sold more than 300,000 copies, this release presents the radio version of his acclaimed composition "This is What You Are." This release is enriched by a brilliant and elegant Brazilian version in a typical samba-jazz mood. Mario Biondi is a singer and composer, born in Catania, Italy on January 28, 1971. Mario´s passion for music began at the early age of twelve when he sang in his church choir. His many musical experiences over time in Italy saw him develop more and more into an artist whose scope was destined to be of an international level. With a voice that references greats like Barry White, Issac Hayes and Lou Rawls while at the same time giving his own spin to the soul and jazz genres, Mario makes music passionately while at the same time, lighthearted and ironic.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.