- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
This Wild Life - Low Tides
- Write a Review
- #K73727 000000000 K73727000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. This Wild Life is an acoustic duo from Long Beach, CA, featuring Kevin Jor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. This Wild Life is an acoustic duo from Long Beach, CA, featuring Kevin Jordan and Anthony Del Grosso. Writing songs that mine the same emotional territory as City and Colour, they have created a sound, vibe, and presence that sets them apart from their stripped down peers. Their 2014 Epitaph debut Clouded was the triumphant result of years of performing countless shows and a strong online reaction with YouTube views in the millions bringing This Wild Life's heartfelt, melodic and acoustic punkrock to a bigger audience. Their new album Low Tides sees the band continuing the fearless process of evolution. The layering of moody electronic elements and the organic instrumentation of strings and harmonies allowed the band to play to their strengths in a way they never have before. "For the first time in our career I think we have the production and the live show to take our performances to the next level and the songs on this album really embody that leap forward as well," says Jordan. This Wild Life will be taking their new songs to the streets when they tour this fall.;Track List:1. Hit the Reset;2. Pull Me Out;3. Break Down;4. Let Go (Feat. Maya Tuttle);5. Just Yesterday;6. Fade;7. Falling Down;8. Red Room;9. Change My Sheets;10. Brick Wall;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.