- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thom Starr & the Galaxies - Anthology 1963-1964 [Gold Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- #K84276 000000000 K84276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/24/2010;Notes:Thom Starr was one of the most talented of surf music's first generation of guitar heroes, a legend on the original Sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/24/2010;Notes:Thom Starr was one of the most talented of surf music's first generation of guitar heroes, a legend on the original South Bay scene where the surf genre was created and nurtured, but his work has been impossible to find, with most recordings remaining completely unreleased and his few official releases long out of print. Now, Sundazed has issued a 22-track collection that includes only one previously released track (Mr. Moto)-the rest is completely unreleased featuring his legendary 1963 album Sons of the Beach ! All of this comes from original sources, and the big book includes rare photos and a detailed history by surf music expert John Blair. Available on CD or double gold vinyl!;Track List:1. Launching Pad;2. Strange Fever I (Just Before Dawn);3. No. 1 Son;4. The Big Ding;5. Woodie Welcome Wagon Part 1;6. Cherry Wipe Out;7. Surfer's Bubble;8. Woodie Welcome Wagon Part 2;9. Jellyfish Kiss;10. Sand Blast;11. Stomp Crazy;12. Heatwave;13. Shake Stomp I;14. Mr. Moto;15. Enchanted Island;16. Bedlam;17. Strange Fever II;18. Vamonos;19. Squad Car;20. Shake Stomp II;21. Renegade;22. The Nomad
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.