- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thomas Rhett - Life Changes
- Write a Review
- K58072 000000000 K58072000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the third studio album from country music artist Thomas Rhett. Thomas Rhett pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the third studio album from country music artist Thomas Rhett. Thomas Rhett produced the album alongside industry legend Dann Huff, Jesse Frasure, Julian Bunetta and Joe London. It includes the chart-topping lead single Craving You with Maren Morris. Thomas Rhett scored his first hit in 2012, introducing a sound that mixed the southern swagger of country music with pop hooks, R&B grooves, soulful strut and the anything-goes attitude of rock. During the years since, thanks to eight chart-topping singles, he is now a headliner of massive arenas. And, he's become a husband. A father, too.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.