- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thompson Twins - Quick Step & Side Kick
- Write a Review
- #K75271 000000000 K75271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram neon yellow vinyl LP pressing with a newly designed inner bag. Originally released in February 1983, Q...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram neon yellow vinyl LP pressing with a newly designed inner bag. Originally released in February 1983, Quick Step & Side Kick was the band's first album as a trimmed down trio of Tom Bailey, Alannah Currie and Joe Leeway. Produced by Alex Sadkin the album was recorded at Island Records Chris Blackwells Compass point Studio's in the Bahamas. The album contains four singles: 'Lies', 'Love On Your Side', 'Watching and 'We Are Detective'. With a fluid line up which at times reached up to seven members on stage, a change in musical direction took Tom Bailey, Alannah Curry and Joe Leway in a more mainstream direction than those of the early days of the first two albums. Chart success in the UK and Europe and in the USA soon followed and set the band on what proved to be their most successful global selling period.;Track List:1. Love on Your Side;2. Lies;3. If You Were Here;4. Judy Do;5. Tears;6. Watching;7. We Are Detective;8. Kamikaze;9. Love Lies Bleeding;10. All Fall Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.