- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thor - Live In Detroit 1985
- Write a Review
- #K54960 000000000 K54960000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this vintage live album from classic metal superhero Thor. Recorded ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this vintage live album from classic metal superhero Thor. Recorded live in Motor City USA May 1985 at the crest of the band's meteoric rise in the metal scene, this incredible concert album includes all of Thor's best loved tunes such as "Let The Blood Run Red," "Rock The City," "Anger," "Keep The Dogs Away" and more.;Track List:1. Thunder on the Tundra;2. Let the Blood Run Red;3. Knock 'Em Down;4. Rock the City;5. Lightning Strikes;6. Anger;7. Keep the Dogs Away;8. Hot Flames;9. Now Comes the Storm;10. When Gods Collide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.