- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere
- Write a Review
- #K58460 000000000 K58460000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. After a three-year break from writing and touring, the Sout...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. After a three-year break from writing and touring, the Southern California quartet are back with their first studio album in almost five years. Thrice has been a staple in the alternative/modern-rock world for over 15 years. A band known for effortlessly and continuously releasing groundbreaking records, their discography has sold over a 1.5 million copies, and they've toured the world with acts like The Deftones, Coheed & Cambria, Rise Against, Circa Survive and Brand New. Thrice released their first proper full-length, Identity Crisis, in 2001 and quickly stormed to the forefront of the indie music scene as listeners rejoiced and formed what can only be described as a cult following. The band went on to release seven highly praised albums - fan favorites The Illusion Of Safety (2002), The Artist In The Ambulance (2003) and Vheissu (2005), the brilliant and eclectic four-part concept album The Alchemy Index: Fire and Water (2007) and Earth and Air (2008), the visceral and raw masterpiece, Beggars (2009), and a grunge-inspired follow-up album, Major/Minor (2011).;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.