- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thug Entrancer - Death After Life
- Write a Review
- #K91588 000000000 K91588000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Death After Life, Thug Entrancer's debut for Software Recording Co. Isa deliberately realized collection of dance exper...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Death After Life, Thug Entrancer's debut for Software Recording Co. Isa deliberately realized collection of dance experimentation and hybridized electronic music with narrow stylistic precedents. It's also a gripping, sombertide formed from the gravitational pull of an artist's amble through unknown turfs. !Ryan McRyhew's footing as a creative lynchpin in the Denver DIY electronic music scene shuffled to the other world and beat of the South sideof Chicago in 2011. McRyhew's new home allowed him secluded time and space to create in-depth and unconditional music as Thug Entrancer.;Track List:1. Death After Life I;2. Death After Life II;3. Death After Life III;4. Death After Life IV;5. Death After Life V;6. Death After Life VI;7. Death After Life VII;8. Death After Life VIII;9. Ready to Live Pt. 1;10. Ready to Live Pt. 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.