- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thunder - Wonder Days
- Write a Review
- #L01167 000000000 L01167000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:One of the most popular and enduring British rock band of the last 25 years, with 18 singles in the UK Top 40 and a ser...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:One of the most popular and enduring British rock band of the last 25 years, with 18 singles in the UK Top 40 and a series of albums that have won gold and platinum certifications worldwide, the Thunder released " Wonder Days ", their tenth album study. After six years since the last studio work, this album reminds US why the Thunder are now more popular than ever. The lineage is the noblest of hard rock, the same Led Zeppelin, Bad Company and Deep Purple but also the " songwriting " like that of the Kinks, the Beatles and the Faces. The band's sound is a marriage between the timeless unforgettable melodies and the strength of the rock. Their long-awaited return with " Wonder Days " guarantees the legitimacy of their elevation to the pantheon of the true great English rock band. The Thunder have wanted to gather in this album is the reflections that dreams in the 70s pushed them to form the band but also the desire to communicate everything with a potent mix of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that is as as a contemporary of the most beautiful music steeped in.;Track List:1. Wonder Days;2. The Thing I Want;3. The Rain;4. Black Water;5. The Prophet;6. Resurrection Day;7. Chasing Shadows;8. Broken;9. When the Music Played;10. Serpentine;11. I Love the Weekend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.