- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thundercat - The Golden Age Of Apocalypse
- K59109 000000000 K59109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:If indeed "you blows who you is," as Louis Armstrong once famously said, then Stephen Bruner's bass is a mainline to th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:If indeed "you blows who you is," as Louis Armstrong once famously said, then Stephen Bruner's bass is a mainline to the soul of a man whose DNA was transcribed from the stars onto staff paper. His Flying Lotus-produced debut, the Golden Age of Apocalypse, offers both stone-cold skill and uncanny actuality, picking up where the pair left off on 2010's Cosmogramma and further distilling the jazz current running through that landmark Lotus release.;Track List:1. Hooooooo;2. Daylight;3. Fleer Ultra;4. Is It Love?;5. For Love I Come;6. It Really Doesn't Matter to You;7. Jamboree;8. Boat Cruise;9. Seasons;10. Goldenboy;11. Walkin;12. Mystery Machine (The Golden Age of Apocalypse);13. Return to the Journey
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.