- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thursday - Kill the House Lights
- Write a Review
- #K72497 000000000 K72497000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Like Fugazi, Snapcase and Refused before them, New Brunswick, NJ's Thursday became the model for oth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Like Fugazi, Snapcase and Refused before them, New Brunswick, NJ's Thursday became the model for other bands to follow. They helped forward punk rock by redefining it without losing it's initial aesthetic. Relive the story of Thursday with this fantastic 2007 archive compilation of music recorded between 1997-2007 which traces the band's humble beginnings in the basements of America all of the way to international acclaim. Plus, hear three brand new studio tracks, recorded especially for this historic release. This is an essential offering for any Thursday fan and a must-have for true believers of punk rock.;Track List:1. Ladies and Gentleman: My Brother the Failure;2. Dead Songs;3. Voices on a String;4. Signals Over the Air (Live at Starland Ballroom);5. How Long Is the Night? (Original Intro);6. A Sketch for Time's Arrow;7. Panic on the Streets of Health Care City;8. The Roar of Far Off Black Jets;9. Paris in Flames (Demo);10. Telegraph Avenue Kiss (Rich Costey Mix);11. Wind Up (Demo);12. Music from Kill the House Lights (Demo)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.