- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thurston Moore - Full Bleed
- Write a Review
- #K91095 000000000 K91095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:First proper studio album/widely distributed release from the pairing of Thurston Moore and John Moloney (sometimes kno...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:First proper studio album/widely distributed release from the pairing of Thurston Moore and John Moloney (sometimes known as Caught on Tape). The music is heavy and noisy, yet bears the unmistakably poignant touch of the Sonic Youth mastermind and Sunburned Hand of the Man legend. Thurston Moore is one of the founders of noise rock, and one of the most idiosyncratic guitarists of all time. John Moloney rose to prominence as the drummer of the psychedelic, ever-prolific Sunburned Hand of the Man. They have been combining their talents in an experimental duo project since 2012, cutting several limited release LPs and performing internationally.;Track List:1. Age Limit;2. Nothing Glamorous;3. Full Bleed;4. Self-Rule;5. Arguing with a Balloon;6. Dispute;7. Reverse Funeral;8. Unsupervised;9. Rubber Grandma
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.