- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tiare Helberg - Dismantle Me
- Write a Review
- #K85232 000000000 K85232000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Tiare Helberg is an Australian-born, Swedish/Polynesian Chanteuse, songwriter & multi-instrumentalist who sings like a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Tiare Helberg is an Australian-born, Swedish/Polynesian Chanteuse, songwriter & multi-instrumentalist who sings like a beguiling 60's French Songstress... in English. Captivating, breathy vocals, intriguing lyrics & evocative soundscapes make her intoxicating melodies & chord sequences unforgettable. Think Mazzy Star, Cocteau Twins & David Lynch soundtracks. Sophisticated alternative, ethereal, dark-melancholic, dream-gaze-pop. She has toured internationally as a guest artist with psychedelic-art-rock-experimental bands, Mercury Rev, The Church & Ken Stringfellow (The Posies). She is the voice of the Swedish TV crime-series, Arne Dahl - Season 2 title track, "Darkest Star", which she co-wrote with Niko Röhlcke (Weeping Willows). Her debut album, DISMANTLE ME is released in a luxury gatefold, 180grm vinyl, 300 hand-numbered limited edition release on Stockholm's boutique label, ERIK AXL SUND, featuring members of The Church, Brian Jonestown Massacre & Suzanne Vega band. The album includes a cover of Gilbert Bécauds Let It Be Me.;Track List:1. A1 Dismantle Me (Helberg);2. A2 Lost Symphony (Helberg);3. A3 Faded (Helberg);4. A4 Strange Attractor (Helberg);5. B1 Darkest Star (Röhlcke / Helberg);6. B2 Black Unicorn (Helberg);7. B3 Let It Go (Beck / Helberg);8. B4 Darkness (Helberg);9. B5 Let It Be Me (Gilbert Bécaud Manny Curtis Pierre Delanoë)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.