- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tift Merritt - Bramble Rose
- Write a Review
- #K68261 000000000 K68261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited Vinyl LP pressing. Bramble Rose, the debut album by Tift Merritt, celebrates it's fourteen year anniversary wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited Vinyl LP pressing. Bramble Rose, the debut album by Tift Merritt, celebrates it's fourteen year anniversary with a deluxe re-release on limited edition vinyl courtesy of Yep Roc Records, featuring reimagined artwork. Don Henley recalls of it's title track, "I'd wanted to record that song ever since I heard it," before releasing the song on his 2015 album Cass County (featuring guest vocalists Miranda Lambert and Mick Jagger). The New Yorker has called Tift Merritt "the bearer of a proud tradition of distaff country soul that reaches back to artists like Dusty Springfield and Bobbie Gentry," a standard upholding that got underway in earnest with Bramble Rose, the 2002 solo debut that put her on the Americana map forever.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.