- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tigers Jaw - Charmer
- Write a Review
- #K62244 000000000 K62244000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Between the power pop melodies of early Saves the Day and the hard driving folk rhythms of Fleetwood Mac lies Tigers Ja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Between the power pop melodies of early Saves the Day and the hard driving folk rhythms of Fleetwood Mac lies Tigers Jaw, a band who's raw immediacy is infectious and intoxicating. Shimmering organ textures, chunky guitar chords, and male/female vocal harmonies show the Scranton, PA natives taking rural rock music from it's legendary past to it's vibrant future. Tigers Jaw have a profound musical purity that is as equally stirring in a basement of 40 people as it is in a club of 1,000. CHARMER is Tigers Jaw's first LP in four years, ready to be delivered to a rabid and growing cult following.;Track List:1. Cool;2. Frame You;3. Hum;4. Charmer;5. Nervous Kids;6. I Envy Your Apathy;7. Divide;8. Slow Come on;9. Teen Rocket;10. Soft Spoken;11. Distress Signal;12. What Would You Do;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.