- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tigers Jaw - Studio 4 Acoustic Session
- Write a Review
- #K66372 000000000 K66372000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Scranton, PA indie punks Tigers Jaw have brought their talents to the studio for an intimate and rew...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Scranton, PA indie punks Tigers Jaw have brought their talents to the studio for an intimate and rewarding experience on their 2015 release Studio 4 Acoustic Session. Recorded in front of a live studio audience by Will Yip (Circa Survive, Title Fight), Ben Walsh and Brianna Collins bring listeners into an intimate space with renditions of fan favorite tracks from albums past. The 13 song LP swells with melodic, acoustic versions of painful stories of heartbreak like "Hum" and "Plane vs. Tank vs. Submarine," and the hard-hitting life lessons found in "Never Saw it Coming," touching on new and old songs alike. Pensive riffs and quiet melodies teeter delicately between their raw alternative sound and their minimalist indie side. With only personal dedications, poignant harmonies, and soft guitar by the two leads, Studio 4 Acoustic Session exposes Tigers Jaw to their fans in an unparalleled way.;Track List:1. Hum;2. Distress Signal;3. Chemicals;4. Nervous Kids;5. Jimmy Piersall;6. Fake Death;7. Safe in Your Skin / Where Am I?;8. Never Saw It Coming;9. Carry You Over;10. Plane Vs. Tank Vs. Submarine;11. I Saw Water;12. Teen Rocket;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.