- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tigran Hamasyan - For Gyumri
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29722 000000000 L29722000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the third recording from pianist and composer Tigran Hamasyan. A companion to last yea...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the third recording from pianist and composer Tigran Hamasyan. A companion to last year's An Ancient Observer, For Gyumri includes five songs. Hamasyan says of the two records: "These songs are musical observations about the world we live in now, and the weight of history we carry with us." Hamasyan named the album in tribute to his hometown of Gyumri, Armenia, where he was born in 1987 before relocating with his family to Los Angeles in 2003. He currently resides in Erevan, Armenia. Hamasyan began playing piano at the age of three and started performing in festivals and competitions when he was eleven, winning the Montreux Jazz Festival's piano competition in 2003. He released his debut album, World Passion, in 2005 at the age of seventeen. In addition to awards and critical praise, Hamasyan has built a dedicated international following, as well as praise from Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, and Brad Mehldau.;Track List:1. Aragatz;2. Rays of Light;3. The American;4. Self - Portrait;5. Revolving - Prayer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.