- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Barry - Laurel St. Demo 2005 & Live at Munford Elementary
- Write a Review
- #K68848 000000000 K68848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/14/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the singer/songwriter (and former Avail member) Tim Barry's first solo career recordings....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/14/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the singer/songwriter (and former Avail member) Tim Barry's first solo career recordings. These are the raw sketches of songs that have become fan favorite sing-alongs, where you can first discern his now signature style. It also includes the live recording of Tim singing with the children of the Munford Elementary School in Richmond Virginia. This includes two Woody Guthrie songs and is quite in the style and feel of Guthrie's recordings for children.;Track List:1. Idle Idylist;2. Sorrow Floats;3. Gumshoe Andy;4. No News from North;5. Ain't Right Sure;6. Sagacity Gone;7. Church of Level Track;8. Carolina's RV;9. Hey Lolly;10. Shoulda Oughta (Munford Style);11. This Land Is Your Land
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.