- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Bowness - Songs From The Ghost Light
- Write a Review
- #K82644 000000000 K82644000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:180g numbered/signed insert, Blue. By turns beautiful and brutal, familiar and unexpected, Songs From The Ghost Light i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:180g numbered/signed insert, Blue. By turns beautiful and brutal, familiar and unexpected, Songs From The Ghost Light is a companion release to Tim Bowness's Inside Out label albums, Abandoned Dancehall Dreams (2014), Stupid Things That Mean The World (2015) and Lost In The Ghost Light (2017).Comprising an eclectic combination of radical re-imaginings, live performances and atmospheric outtakes, the 34 minute mini-album collects songs relating to the Lost In The Ghost Light concept (which revolves around the onstage and backstage reflections of a fictional 'classic' Rock musician in the twilight of his career).;Track List:1. Stupid Things That Mean the World (Chamber Version) 3:05;2. The Warm-Up Man Forever (Live) 5:51;3. No Longer the One 6:27;4. Once a Record 2:09;5. The Great Electric Teenage Dream (Live) 4:15;6. The Sweetest Bitterest Pill (Chamber Version) 4:33;7. Dancing for You (Live) 5:47;8. Lost in the Ghost Light (Giallo) 1:43;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, BLUE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.