- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Buckley - Greetings From West Hollywood
- Write a Review
- #K54408 000000000 K54408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 archive live collection from the late singer/songwriter. Tim Buckley possessed a golden ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 archive live collection from the late singer/songwriter. Tim Buckley possessed a golden voice that spanned the range from baritone to tenor. More importantly, he knew what to do with it. Sometimes he used it simply as a vehicle to carry the lyrics. Other times he used it as an extraordinary musical instrument in it's own right. In early September 1969 Buckley played five sets over two days at LA club The Troubadour, all of which were recorded. These shows featured him at his improvisational best, each performance of every song being different from other performances of the same song. A selection of these recordings was issued in 1994 as Live At The Troubadour 1969. Producers Pat Thomas and Bill Inglot have gone through the remaining recordings and have put together Greetings From West Hollywood which does not duplicate any recordings from the 1994 release.;Track List:1. Buzzin' Fly;2. Chase the Blues Away;3. I Had a Talk with My Woman;4. Blue Melody;5. Nobody Walkin';6. Venice Mating Call;7. I Don't Need It to Rain;8. Driftin';9. Gypsy Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.