- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Buckley - Look At The Fool
- Write a Review
- #K67149 000000000 K67149000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:The list of '60s and '70s singer-songwriters is long and full of legends but perhaps the most talented of that very ta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:The list of '60s and '70s singer-songwriters is long and full of legends but perhaps the most talented of that very talented bunch was Tim Buckley. Certainly when it came to singing Buckley was at the very top his range was unmatched, capable of covering several octaves and acres of emotion in one breath, from sweet, tenor tenderness to hoarse, cracking anguish. And his songwriting showed a similar wide range in the course of eight short years Buckley went from baroque, psychedelic folk rock to jazzy, even avant-garde ravings to blue-eyed soul. Now, Real Gone Music is proud to present Look at the Fool on vinyl for the first time since the late '80s, in a version newly remastered from the original master tapes by Bill Inglot. This release marks a significant upgrade in sound from what's heretofore been available, and to celebrate, we're offering this record in audiophile 180-gram vinyl limited to 400 copies. It's high time this album was reappraised this vinyl release displays it at it's very best! Newly Remastered From The Original Master Tapes By Bill Inglot;Track List:1. Look at the Fool 5:10;2. Bring It on Up 3:26;3. Helpless 3:18;4. Freeway Blues 3:10;5. Tijuana Moon 2:38;6. Ain't It Peculiar 3:34;7. Who Could Deny You 4:20;8. Mexicali Voodoo 2:23;9. Down in the Street 3:20;10. Wanda Lou 2:37;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.