- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Buckley - Starsailor
- Write a Review
- #K73922 000000000 K73922000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/26/2007;Notes:Originally released in 1970, Starsailor is the most unique and uncompromising release of Tim Buckley's brief but produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/26/2007;Notes:Originally released in 1970, Starsailor is the most unique and uncompromising release of Tim Buckley's brief but productive career. Combining jazz and avant-garde elements with folk-rock and Buckley's acrobatic vocal performances this album is one of the most experimental singer/songwriter records of all time. Though it was a commercial failure at the time of it's release Starsailor has since become a sought after cult classic.;Track List:1. Come Here Woman;2. I Woke Up;3. Monterey;4. Moulin Rouge;5. Song to the Siren;6. Jungle Fire;7. Star Sailor;8. Healing Festival;9. Down By the Borderline
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.