- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Hecker - Norberg/Apondalifa
- Write a Review
- #K71615 000000000 K71615000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:In 2015, Room40 celebrates 15 years of editions and events as part of the celebrations, the label is reissuing a numbe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:In 2015, Room40 celebrates 15 years of editions and events as part of the celebrations, the label is reissuing a number of editions in various formats that are out of print. One of these editions brings together two of the pieces the label had the pleasure to publish by Tim Hecker. These two works were both created in conjunction with Hecker's visits to Australia and were released in limited quantities. The 2010 7 edition of Apondalifa basically vanished upon release. It was also originally split across both sides of the record. On this edition, cut by the wondrous Lupo at Calyx, the piece is available on vinyl for the first time in it's extended format. Norberg was originally released in 2007 as a 3 CD Room40's original description reads, Recorded at the Norberg Festival (Sweden) amidst the mineshafts and cluttered buildings strewn throughout parts of the city, this 21 minute live piece summarizes much of what makes Tim Hecker's music so vital and compelling. Adept at counter-pointing the most ferocious of distorted platters with smooth beds of ambient sound and potent melodic overtones, Tim Hecker creates music with a vast depth. On Norberg, this depth seems almost endless, as layer upon layer of sound are compiled into a swelling and altogether visceral oceanic sound wave.;Track List:1. A1. Norberg Sweden;2. B1. Apondalifa (Full Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.