- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Hecker - Radio Amor
- Write a Review
- L31220 000000000 L31220000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This is the first reissue for Tim Hecker's classic 2003 album. The original recordings were r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This is the first reissue for Tim Hecker's classic 2003 album. The original recordings were remixed by Tim Hecker and mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering. "Hecker at his most painterly and evocative." - Pitchfork. "Radio Amor has a simultaneous tangible / intangible quality that is both miraculous and enigmatic." - Tiny Mix Tapes. "Tim Hecker may be the finest sonic photographer around, the re-release of Radio Amor being further evidence for this claim." - Brainwashed. "Hecker's 2003 standout is a stirringly emotional narrative, without the slightest aid of a single voice." - Treble. "A slow-shifting mix of steely headrush and protracted morse code dispatches from the bottom of the ocean." - Dusted.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.