- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Kasher - Adult Film
- Write a Review
- #K76577 000000000 K76577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing 2013 album from the Indie Rock singer songwriter and frontman for Cursive and the Good Life. Whereas ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing 2013 album from the Indie Rock singer songwriter and frontman for Cursive and the Good Life. Whereas the Game of Monogamy was an orchestral album filled with theatrical arrangements, Adult Film favors less ornate, equally impactful instrumentation across it's 10 affecting tracks. Lyrically, Kasher is at his incisive best, thematically elastic and touching on aging (self-reflection and taking stock), mortality (one's own and others'), and relationships of all kinds.;Track List:1. American Lit;2. Truly Freaking Out;3. Where's Your Heart Lie;4. The Willing Cuckold;5. Life and Limbo;6. Lay Down Your Weapons;7. You Scare Me to Death;8. A Raincloud Is a Raincloud;9. A Looping Distress Signal;10. A Lullaby Sort of
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.