- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - The Rest Of Our Life
- Write a Review
- #K48739 000000000 K48739000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the first collaborative album between country music superstars and power couple Tim Mc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the first collaborative album between country music superstars and power couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The album's title track and single Rest of Our Life was written by Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge, Johnny McDaid, and Steve Mac. This project has been a long time coming and eagerly anticipated by fans of both artists. In 1997, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill released their first duet, which spent six weeks atop the country charts. They have collaborated a number of times since then, recording several duets and raising three daughters together. The Rest of Our Life features 11 songs.;Track List:1. The Rest of Our Life;2. Telluride;3. The Bed We Made;4. Cowboy Lullaby;5. Break First;6. Love Me to Lie;7. Sleeping in the Stars;8. Damn Good at Holdin' on;9. Devil Calling Me Back;10. Speak to a Girl;11. Roll the Dice;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.