- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Timber Timbre - Hot Dreams
- K58722 000000000 K58722000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Hot Dreams is the fifth studio album by Timber Timbre, released on April 1, 2014 on Arts & Crafts. The album was a shor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Hot Dreams is the fifth studio album by Timber Timbre, released on April 1, 2014 on Arts & Crafts. The album was a shortlisted nominee for the 2014 Polaris Music Prize. Kirk left Ontario for Los Angeles to write the album and was inspired by his surroundings in the Laurel Canyon. Not writing alone anymore like on previous albums, the group focused more on a rock and roll trajectory with the new album, also making heavy use of vintage synthesizers and the mellotron.;Track List:1. Beat The Drum Slowly 5:29;2. Hot Dreams 4:53;3. Curtains?! 3:44;4. Bring Me Simple Men 3:50;5. Resurrection Drive Part II 2:11;6. Grand Canyon 4:38;7. This Low Commotion 5:06;8. The New Tomorrow 4:04;9. Run From Me 4:17;10. The Three Sisters 4:51
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.