- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Timber Timbre - Sincerely Future Pollution
- Write a Review
- #K54916 000000000 K54916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. Timber Timbre's music has always traced a sha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. Timber Timbre's music has always traced a shadowed path, using cues of the past to fuse the sound of a distant, haunted now. It's fourth record - Sincerely, Future Pollution - is the cinema of a dazzling dystopia, rattled by the science fiction of this bluntly nonfictional time. Taylor Kirk and co-composers Mathieu Charbonneau and Simon Trottier, together with drummer Olivier Fairfield, offer their most daring artistic work yet. With the palette of archetypal synthesizers at La Frette studio outside Paris, the long-time collaborators took a unique approach to Timber Timbre's characteristic sonic invention. The first single - "Sewer Blues" - is an ironclad groove marked by plodding, heavy rhythm, cavernous delay, and a backdrop of starry synthesizers. Sincerely, Future Pollution is a romance of neoteric machines and dark, futuristic hues, with promise as beautiful as it is unsettling. Covering a spectrum of New Age to Popular French Disco Revival, the sound is synthetic, exotic, yet familiar, with Kirk's chilling croon and the mid-apocalyptic setting of his poetry. This is Timber Timbre's document of our generation's degeneration and disarray: Signed and sealed / Sincerely, The Pollution.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.