- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Timber Timbre - Timber Timbre
- Write a Review
- #K54156 000000000 K54156000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from Canadian singer/songwriter Taylor Kirk (AKA Timber Timbre). Kirk is another worldl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from Canadian singer/songwriter Taylor Kirk (AKA Timber Timbre). Kirk is another worldly soul, creating stirring, haunting songs that evoke imagery both dark and stunning and has earned a reputation as a spellbinding and dynamic performer. Over the course of two previous records (2006's Cedar Shakes and 2007's Medicinals), and spellbinding performances in support of Great Lake Swimmers and Ohbijou, Kirk has earned a devout following. Kirk describes his music as 'Gothic Rockabilly Blues' and Timber Timbre documents a rapid progression from dusty, lo-fi bedroom Blues to the more sophisticated, cinematic studio work that still possess the grainy, rustic feel epitomized as a sound all his own. Timber Timbre album was recorded in Kirk's home studio and the finishing touches were added at the Lincoln County Social Club with producer Chris Stringer (Ohbijou, the Coast, Rush). EMI.;Track List:1. Demon Host;2. Lay Down in the Tall Grass;3. Until the Night Is Over;4. Magic Arrow;5. Well Find Out;6. I Get Low;7. Trouble Comes Knocking;8. No Bold Villian
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.