- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Timeshares - Already Dead
- Write a Review
- #K79476 000000000 K79476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Formed in 2009, NY's Timeshares never waited for opportunity to knock - they busted the door down themselves! Over the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Formed in 2009, NY's Timeshares never waited for opportunity to knock - they busted the door down themselves! Over the last five years, the band has created all of their own merchandise, teamed up with equally DIY label owners to release their music and toured endlessly throughout the U.S. and Europe. Now, with the forthcoming release of Already Dead on SideOneDummy Records, the band has taken inspiration from all those years of hard work combined with the vast sounds of The Replacements, Lucero, Superchunk and more to create a collection of songs that is equal parts basement punk, Americana and wholeheartedly genuine.;Track List:1. State Line to State Line;2. Tail Light;3. The Bad Parts;4. Same Day Different Week;5. Heavy Hangs;6. Spend the Night;7. (Corner of) Park and Park;8. The New Incisions;9. Naive;10. Sister
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.