- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Timmy the Teeth - Ain't That Bad
- Write a Review
- #K91874 000000000 K91874000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Raised in a musical family, Timothy George has been singing and playing music from an ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Raised in a musical family, Timothy George has been singing and playing music from an early age. Growing up, the home was filled with music from his sisters playing piano or his dad keeping rhythm with the butter knife in anticipation for his toast to pop out of the toaster. Says Timothy: "Writing and singing songs has always been my way of getting through the day, working through my feelings, and enjoying life. I've independently released two records to date and learned an incredible amount about what it takes to succeed in music. Recording Ain't That Bad helped me finally put all the pieces together.";Track List:1. Till It's Gone;2. Dollar Daze;3. Hoot Hoot;4. 4th Floor Walking;5. Ain't That Bad;6. Up Down;7. Jewelry Box;8. Honey Do;9. Blue Eyes;10. I'll Leave It Up to You;11. I Don't Know What I'd Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.