- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- Write a Review
- #K65475 000000000 K65475000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the rock/pop/R&B icon. Originally released in 1985, Private Danc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the rock/pop/R&B icon. Originally released in 1985, Private Dancer was a triumphant comeback and spectacular success for the veteran vocalist. Disc One contains the original album which includes the hits ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’, ‘Better Be Good To Me’ and the title track. Private Dancer earned Turner three top 10 singles in the U.S.;Track List:1. I Might Have Been Queen (2015 Remastered Version);2. What's Love Got to Do with It (2015 Remastered Version);3. Show Some Respect (2015 Remastered Version);4. I Can't Stand the Rain (2015 Remastered Version);5. Private Dancer (2015 Remastered Version);6. Let's Stay Together (2015 Remastered Version);7. Better Be Good to Me (2015 Remastered Version);8. Steel Claw (2015 Remastered Version);9. Help! (2015 Remastered Version);10. 1984 (2015 Remastered Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.