- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tinariwen - Emmaar
- Write a Review
- #K58770 000000000 K58770000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:The desert is a place of hardship and subtle beauty, a stark world that reveals it's secrets slowly and carefully. Life...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:The desert is a place of hardship and subtle beauty, a stark world that reveals it's secrets slowly and carefully. Life in the desert is resilient and strong, and the people are gentle giants among the sand, storms, and sun. For Saharan blues band Tinariwen, the desert is their home, and their hypnotic and electrifying guitar rock reflects complex realities of their home base in North West Africa. They are Tuareg, descended from nomadic people who have wandered the dunes for millennia, but the music of Tinariwen travels too, reverberating far from dusty plains of Mali. Their 2011 album Tassili, recorded in the Algerian desert - in a tent and under the stars with a esteemed cadre of musicians including Nels Cline and TV on the Radios Tunde Adebimpe and Kyp Malone - won a Grammy Award for Best World music. Now their new record Emmaar returns to their roots, delivering stripped-down dirges, effervescent anthems, and above all, a return to simplicity and honesty.;Track List:1. Toumast Tincha;2. Chaghaybou;3. Arhegh Danagh;4. Timadrit in Sahara;5. Imidiwan Ahi Sigdim;6. Tahalamot;7. Sendad Eghlalan;8. Imdiwanin Ahi Tifhamam;9. Koud Edhaz Emin;10. Emajer;11. Aghregh Medin;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.