- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Todd Albright - Detroit Twelve String Blues & Rags
- Write a Review
- #K62962 000000000 K62962000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in an old style tip on single jacket with soft touch finish. Todd Albright is a Country Blues,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in an old style tip on single jacket with soft touch finish. Todd Albright is a Country Blues, finger-style 12-string guitar player and singer living in Detroit, Michigan. An evening's sonic evocations of pre-WWII Blues covers an extensive selection of material recorded in the 1920's and 30's. Playing the 12 string guitar, Todd brings to life an era composed of Blind Lemon Jefferson, Sylvester Weaver, Blind Willie McTell and Leadbelly, among others. Todd's history playing the Blues reaches over 25 years, though he does not remember a time that a guitar wasn't in his hands. He first heard the Country Blues at the age of twelve, thanks to a gifted John Lee Hooker record from his sister. The experience was a profound one-the Blues felt right, and he immediately became a self-taught student of the genre aiming solely to interpret the sounds of the masters. Todd has performed across the U.S, both as a solo musician and alongside his former country blues string band band, The Staving Chain. Throughout the years, Todd has enjoyed sharing the stage with notable musicians and friends such as Dakota Dave Hull, Roy Book Binder, Charlie Parr, and Paul Geremia.;Track List:1. Savannah Mama;2. Kill It Kid;3. Rising River Blues;4. Delia;5. Sweet Mary Blues;6. Cherry Ball Blues;7. My Money Never Runs Out;8. Train That Carried My Girl from Town
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.