- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Todd Albright - Fourth Floor Visitor
- Write a Review
- #K92637 000000000 K92637000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Todd Albright is a Country Blues, finger-style guitar player and singer living in Detroit, Michigan. An evening's sonic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Todd Albright is a Country Blues, finger-style guitar player and singer living in Detroit, Michigan. An evening's sonic evocations of pre-WWII Blues covers an extensive selection of material recorded in the 1920's and 30's. Playing on 6 and 12 string guitars, Todd brings to life an era composed of, among others-Blind Lemon Jefferson, Sylvester Weaver, Blind Blake, and Big Bill Broonzy, throwing in the occasional John Fahey number for good measure. Todd's history playing the Blues reaches 23 years, though he does not remember a time that a guitar wasn't in his hands. He first heard the Country Blues at the age of thirteen, thanks to a gifted John Lee Hooker record from his sister. The experience was a profound one-the Blues felt right, and he immediately became a self-taught student of the genre aiming solely to interpret the sounds of the masters. Todd has performed across the Midwest both as a solo musician and alongside his band of 20 years, The Staving Chain, which specializes in the Delta Blues. Contained here is Todd Albright's debut full length album, pure twelve-string acoustic blues.;Track List:1. Bad Dream Blues;2. Don't Forget It;3. Early Morning Blues;4. Leaving Blues;5. Smoke Town Strut;6. Something's Gotta Be Arranged;7. Special Rider Blues;8. Statesboro Blues;9. Stocking Feet Blues;10. Stomp Down Rider;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.