- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Todd Rundgren - Something/Anything?
- Write a Review
- #K62307 000000000 K62307000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:SOMETHING/ANYTHING?, released in 1972, is Todd Rundgren's third solo album. It peaked at #29 on the Billboard 200 and w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:SOMETHING/ANYTHING?, released in 1972, is Todd Rundgren's third solo album. It peaked at #29 on the Billboard 200 and was certified gold three years after it's release, and remains the singer/songwriter's best-selling album. In 2003, the album was ranked number 173 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Pressed on 180-gram vinyl at RTI - all original replica packaging: that includes gatefold jacket and original insert lacquers cut from the original analog masters by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering.;Track List:1. I Saw the Light 2:59;2. It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference 3:51;3. Wolfman Jack 2:55;4. Cold Morning Light 3:35;5. It Takes Two to Tango (This Is for the Girls) 2:43;6. Sweeter Memories 3:32;7. Intro 1:10;8. Breathless 3:15;9. The Night the Carousel Burned Down 4:32;10. Saving Grace 4:11;11. Marlene 3:55;12. Song of the Viking 2:37;13. I Went to the Mirror 4:06;14. Black Maria 5:18;15. One More Day (No Word) 3:44;16. Couldn't I Just Tell You 3:36;17. Torch Song 2:51;18. Little Red Lights 4:51;19. Overture - Money (That's What I Want) Messin' with the Kid;20. Dust in the Wind 3:46;21. Piss Aaron 3:28;22. Hello It's Me 4:41;23. Some Folks Is Even Whiter Than Me 3:57;24. You Left Me Sore 3:43;25. Slut 3:35;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.