- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toe - Hear You
- Write a Review
- #K63035 000000000 K63035000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album from the influential Japanese quartet. The follow up to their 2012 EP,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album from the influential Japanese quartet. The follow up to their 2012 EP, The Future Is Now, this album sees the band continue to grow and push their sound in exciting new directions. Composed of Kashikura Takashi on drums, Mino Takaaki on guitar, Yamane Satoshi on bass guitar, and Yamazaki Hirokazu on guitar. Toe has formally played with this line-up since the band's inception in 2000. The vast majority of their music is instrumental and features the swift and acute drumming of Takashi.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.