- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Told Slant - Going By
- Write a Review
- #K73380 000000000 K73380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited bronze colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Told Slant is the songwriting project of Felix Walw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited bronze colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Told Slant is the songwriting project of Felix Walworth (They/Them), Brooklyn based lyricist, producer, and founding member of The Epoch arts collective. Walworth started the project in 2011 as a means of marking a stylistic shift in their songwriting, specifically a shift toward understated, ambling arrangements and simple, illustrative lyrics. Told Slant's debut LP, Still Water, was self-released in 2012, then re-released and pressed to vinyl by Broken World Media in 2014. The band is scheduled to release their next full-length record, Going By, with Double Double Whammy in the summer of 2016. Though Told Slant functions more like a "solo project" in it's recorded state, it's live incarnation is arranged and performed by Walworth and Epoch co- collaborators Emily Sprague of Florist (She/Her, They/Them), Oliver Kalb of Bellows (He/Him), and Gabrielle Smith of Eskimeaux (She/Her). Sprague, Kalb, and Smith bring their particular sets of influences and intuitions to the band's live sets in a way that draws out more energetic and dynamic arrangements from the songs.;Track List:1. I Don't;2. Green Nail Polish;3. Tall Cans Hold Hands;4. High Dirge;5. Eggs in a Basket;6. Low Hymnal;7. Tsunami;8. Delicate;9. Sweater;10. Wappingers Creek;11. Cannon Balls;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.