- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tom Misch - Beat Tape 2
- Write a Review
- #K54575 000000000 K54575000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Beat Tape 2 follows a string of well-received releases since it's predecessor Beat Tape 1, including his Out To Sea E.P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Beat Tape 2 follows a string of well-received releases since it's predecessor Beat Tape 1, including his Out To Sea E.P with Carmody, a white label release on hip-hop label Soulection, collaborations with the likes of Bearcubs and reworks of Mos Def and Busta Rhymes. On Beat Tape 2, Tom has evolved his sound from it's origins in Boom Bap hip-hop stylings of producers like J Dilla to encompass his diverse range of influences. Tom's music finds the sweet spot between electronica, hip-hop and acoustic, predominantly linked by a single quality: soul. "It's about the feeling you get from the music that makes it soulful, and for me that comes down to the chords. If it's a nice, soulful chord progression that's what makes it soulful and gives you that warm feeling. A lot of Gospel music, J Dilla, Erykah Badu and Jazz - I find that very soulful. That's what I listen to, so I guess that comes out in my music.";Track List:1. The Journey;2. Wander with Me (Feat. Carmody);3. Nightgowns (Feat Loyle Carner);4. Falafel;5. Wake Up This Day (Feat. Jordan Rakei);6. In the Midst of It All (Feat. Sam Wills);7. Come Back;8. Your Love (Feat. Alexa Harley);9. Hark (Feat. Alfa Mist);10. Colours of Freedom Tom Misch Bearcubs;11. Beautiful Escape (Feat. Zak Abel);12. Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.